We’re looking for people for our Manhattan office. Sorry for being lazy, but I’ll just copy the job description here:
Junior Software Engineer(Java)
Teachscape, Inc. is looking to hire a Junior Software Engineer to work in our downtown New York office. We have a small, very experienced and talented team. We work with cutting edge technology and frameworks to deliver professional development to teachers online. This would be a great opportunity for a junior developer to learn and grow from working closely with best-practice software development and world- class Java developers.
* 0-3 years as a software engineer
* BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
* experience with server-side Java programming and related frameworks
* Participate in the development and maintenance of the company’s software systems
* Participate in the creation and maintenance of specifications and documentation
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
* Detail-oriented and thorough
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with client-side web development is a plus
* Engineer will be exposed to the following technologies, any prior experience is a plus: Java, Spring, Wicket, Hibernate, MySQL, Eclipse IDE, Jetty, J2ME, Adobe Flex, Maven, Subversion, Linux, Apache
We’re hoping to get some reactions. We have an interesting team and some very interesting things to build. Please drop me a line if you’re interested or you know someone who might be!